Goa is India’s smallest state, but it is also the most vibrant place in the country. Goa is one of the best holiday destinations in India, surrounded by beaches on one side and mountains on the other. Although unofficially, Goa is known as India’s party capital. Goa attracts a diverse range of visitors, from college students to newlyweds. It is true that there is something for everyone in Goa. There are many hotels in Goa such as the Leela Goa hotel.
Whether you enjoy hiking, seafood, or sunbathing on the beach, Goa has something for everyone. If you have never visited Goa before, we’ve got the perfect travel guide for you. Even if you have been to Goa before, this travel guide will reveal some of the hidden gems. The Leela Goa is a one-of-a-kind property spread across 75 acres of lush landscapes and beautiful lagoons on one side and the azure blue sea on the other. The resort is both enchanting and one-of-a-kind.
If you want to experience luxury in a beachfront setting, The Leela Goa is an excellent choice. The resort provides spacious and airy rooms, balconies overlooking a lotus-filled lagoon, and modern amenities to ensure a comfortable stay.
Why should one book a room at the Leela Hotel?
Looking to book a room at the Leela Goa hotel is easy now. The Leela Goa also has Villas for those seeking an elevated and indulgent experience. Stay at The Leela Goa and make every moment of your Goan vacation unforgettable.
The Leela Palaces, Hotels, and Resorts, headquartered in Mumbai, is owned by a Brookfield Asset Management-sponsored private real estate fund and operates eleven award-winning properties in major cities and leisure destinations across India. The flagship hotel in New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Udaipur, Jaipur, Gurugram, East Delhi, Goa, Mumbai, and Gandhinagar are among them. With thoughtful services, celebratory rituals, and immersive experiences, The Leela celebrates each hotel’s unique location, art, culture, and cuisine.
Travel + Leisure, USA, World’s Best Awards Survey, 2020 and 2021, named Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts the World’s Best Hotel Brand two years in a row. With upcoming projects such as a business hotel in Hyderabad, the brand is well positioned to embrace the next phase of its growth trajectory.
Enhanced cleanliness measures practiced at the hotel-
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property
- Social distancing
- Contactless check-out
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment is worn by staff
- Masks and gloves available
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually-wrapped food options available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and through room service
Size of the Hotel:
- 254 rooms
- Arranged over 10 floors
- Check-in time from 2 PM-midnight
- Express check-in/out
- Early check-in subject to availability
- Late check-in subject to availability
- Minimum check-in age – 18
- Check-out time is noon
- Late check-out subject to availability
Goa is known for its nightlife and food, and your trip would be incomplete if you did not experience these aspects of the state. For those who have never been to Vegas but have always wanted to be inside a casino, Goa will be a delight as it has its own casino.
When in Goa, eat like the locals. The Goan fish curry, pork vindaloo, chicken xacuti, patoleo, and bebinca are all must-tries. Top 5-star hotels in Goa will serve delectable cuisine in the comfort of your room, allowing you to enjoy the local flavors in style.
The Leela Goa Hotel is considered to be the epitome of true Indian luxury hospitality, is dedicated to providing guests with memorable stays in settings that capture the essence of India. The brand has a marketing partnership with Preferred Hotels & Resorts in the United States and is a member of the Global Hotel Alliance.
Services At A Glance-
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Low-height counter/sink
- Grab bar near the toilet
Here’s a list of the Optional extras
- Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of INR 1000 for adults and INR 500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of INR 5500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge (subject to availability, amount varies)
Special features at the Hotel
There are two treatment rooms in the Spa. Facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments are among the services offered. Aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments are among the available treatments. The spa is open every day.
- The Qube – This restaurant overlooking the garden specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can dine al fresco (weather permitting).
- MEGU specializes in Japanese cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner
- Jamavar&Le Cirquespecializes in Indian cuisine and is only open for dinner
- The Library has an on-site bar
Cleanliness and hygiene
- This property informs guests that improved cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in effect.
- To clean the property, disinfectant is used.
- Guests will have access to personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves.
- There are social distancing measures in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; and guests are given hand sanitizer.
- There is contactless check-out available.
- Individually wrapped food is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as via room service.
Given the abundance of holiday providers, as well as the speed and variety available to holidaymakers in the modern era, a saturated market does not always guarantee the best holiday deal.
At Goa Experience, we understand that each customer’s needs are unique and ever-changing, but they are always expecting the best service and quality. When it comes to book a room at the Leela Goa hotel in Goa, we believe there are numerous factors that distinguish our vacations from other Goa vacations.