The most important part of our attractive self is our hair. But these days a lot of people face the issue of having premature grey hair which isn’t due to aging. Well, to flaunt our hair we first need to make it proper and of course naturally beautiful which thus implies having these grey hair turn to black. Colouring is not at all a good option since it makes our hair beautiful but creates a lot of damage if not taken care of properly. So, to help you get rid of premature grey hair naturally, we’ve come up with some amazing home remedial hacks for Hair Dark Easily that you can go for without worrying about any side effects and that too with easily available ingredients!
Following hacks for Hair Dark Easily At Home
1. Amla powder and Meethi powder:
These two ingredients are a superb combination, as Amla is a source that is rich in Vitamin C, and Meethi powder or Fenugreek powder is a source of essential nutrients.
● Take 3 tbsp of your daily hair oil (according to your hair length)
● Add 6-7 pieces of Amla and 1 tbsp of Meethi powder. Thus it will be good to blend the methi seeds at home using a mixer blender for which you can refer to these 5 best juicer mixers in India.
● Boil this mixture for 5 minutes, cool it, and strain.
● Apply it all over the scalp and keep it overnight, twice-thrice a week for best results
● The next morning, wash it off with a mild shampoo.
2. Henna and Coffee:
An age-old home remedy is using these two ingredients. As Henna is a natural colorant that if mixed with coffee gives you amazing results of dark and smooth hair.
● Boil 2 cups of water.
● Add 1tbsp of henna powder and coffee powder.
● Make a paste and keep it covered for 1-2 hours.
● Apply the paste with any oil of your choice and wash it off after an hour.
● Use this twice a week for good results.
3. Onion Juice and Olive oil:
Onion has potent ingredients that increase enzymes and catalase that not only darkens the hair but also promotes healthy growth while adding shine and bounce in our hair.
● Mix 2-3 tbsp of onion juice and lemon juice and mix them well.
● Add the juices in 1 tbsp olive oil. Make sure you store the olive oil in proper containers to prevent it from getting wasted
● Apply and massage thoroughly in your scalp and wash it off after half an hour.
4. Shikakai Powder:
This powder is an Ayurveda which is used as a daily shampoo and also as a natural hair dye for reducing grey hair. Using shikakai powder daily will help to nourish your scalp which will lead to hair growth too.
● Mix 2-3 tbsp of shikakai powder in 3 tbsp of Yoghurt.
● Mix and make a paste.
● Rub it in your scalp and wash it off after half an hour. Apply this twice-thrice a week for best results.
All these ingredients and home remedies are naturally proven and yet are very easy to use while consuming less time and effort. This leads to 0 side effects since all the ingredients are totally natural without any chemical additions, that we can easily avail in our home. So let’s flaunt away all the premature grey hair problems by not only darkening it in return but also giving it a natural shine and bounce that will sparkle our personality with confidence!