6 types of dresses you should definitely consider for festivals this year
If you claim to fill your hearts with joy and bliss for the approaching festivities this year then might we suggest you invest in a few beautiful and traditional women’s suit sets. Be it any occasion, you need an astonishing womens suit set to match the ethnic and traditional vibe all around you. We get that opting for the right womens suit set to match an event can be tricky and stressful. Whether it be for going on dates in the most romantic restaurants in mumbai, or going out for celebration of festivals, we have listed down some amazing womens suit set that can help you look beautiful and classy at any event.
- Punjabi suit set – Salwar kameez designs will forever be hip and quirky. Young girls cherish the Punjabi salwar suit sets as it isn’t just comfy but also look glamorous. A tunic-style short kurta with sleeves and loose-fit dhoti pants that are slender towards the ankle is trendy. Style your designer Patiala salwar kameez with long chandbalis to further enhance your look.
- Anarkali suit set – Beautiful Anarkali womens suit set that effortlessly serve any event are hard to repel. Steal the spotlight for this festive season, by dressing up in a jaw-dropping Anarkali womens suit set to set the ethnic mood. To complement the style, opt for suit sets with soft tones and expansive embroidery and wear them with minimal jewellery and makeup. Since Anarkalis are lengthy enough to hide your feet, you can wear any footwear of your choice.
- Palazzo suit set – Palazzo suit sets have been lately trending as the go-to ethnic wear for every Indian festive affair. You can style one for this festive season as well, but make sure to choose the best one. Try to put on palazzo suit sets with little beadwork or embroidery and opt for pale or bright colours. You can go for a palazzo suit set with mirror work as it’ll offer you a graceful look and pair it with jhumkas and bangles. Stick to flat embellished footwear and also add a touch of grace to your gorgeous hair with some flowers.
- Sharara suit set – Be it any occasion, sharara suits can never go out of fashion. A gorgeous sharara suit set can be perfect for any affair and assist you to steal the spotlight. Sharara suits come in various colours and patterns. For any affair, it’s wise to pick bright colours like yellow, orange, or red to complement the ambience. Sharara suits are classy enough to make you stand out, but pairing them up with golden jewellery and a pair of heels will further add to your look.
- Indo-wester salwar suit – The Indo-western salwar suit is a fusion of traditional and contemporary dresses. These evergreen extensions are easy to wear and easy to bear. If you have a destination marriage to attend then this women’s suit set is the correct pick for you. If you are wondering what footwear would go with this set then pointed heels, wedges, and slip-ons, all look nice with this style.
- Lehenga Anarkali suit set – If you’re facing problems choosing between a lehenga or a salwar suit, this suit set has got you covered. Heavy jewellery sets further highlights the beauty and fall of this lehenga. You can pick your choice of work like threadwork, embroidery, gota, sequin, or adornments on the Anarkali you want to slay.